To adventure...!

and such.

La Ballena

La Ballena
Three mammals

Sunday, December 6, 2009

To the nth degree

If this is December, bring it
A healthy dose of sunshine paired with frosty temps is magic for p-town winter weather!
Yesterday morning was the dawn of the day after the full moon and it was brilliant riding across the Hawthorne bridge amidst the pink sunrise bouncing off all the glass paned buildings lining the west side of the river...
And on this crisp frigidly cold morning, as my eyes were drawn towards the moon and the gorgeous colors (and occasionally to the bridge to be sure I wasn't about to plow into anyone), something caught my eye...so common, yet so out of place . There was a runner crossing the bridge wearing only shorts and a Tshirt. Her legs and arms were a ridiculous shade of red that insinuated far more than increased heartrate. And I thought to myself, my god, that girl is insane!
...this from the girl who lives in a whale bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment