To adventure...!

and such.

La Ballena

La Ballena
Three mammals

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

On bus conversation

Funny the reactions people have to me living in a motorbus.

*Non-plussed, cuz hell, it's just where you live
*Shocked...because who'd want to live in a bus?
*Concerned, seeing as how i still have a job, i must be needing to save more to feed my secret cocaine addiction
*Excited, because they too have contemplated such things
*Increasingly friendly...because i too am apparently homeless and now belong to a bit of a club

And the most common as of late: you can always crash at my place ;)

Funny how some people avoid my eyes when i'm sitting on the edge of the stoop of the bus, as if to acknowledge me would somehow insinuate they approve, or perhaps i just make them nervous.

And funny how all the different reactions i've received don't necessarily match my prediction for those whose mouths they eminate from

And it never gets old, i am still quite entertained to tell people i live in a 1975 Travco..."a what?"
oh yeah baby ;)

2 comments:

  1. My comment continues to be: "when you gonna bring that thing up to Seattle so we can meet it?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the same kind of reactions from people about my carfree lifestyle. I have two friends in particular that always try to give me a ride. Its not annoying, just funny how persistent they can be.

    ReplyDelete