To adventure...!

and such.

La Ballena

La Ballena
Three mammals

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thoughts of waking to new surroundings

New possibilities. New space and a new address. Maybe. Would be big step, but one I think I'm ready to take, a journey this small pod if one whale can swim.
Three and a half years I've lived on Davis street, longer than nearly anywhere and now I contemplate leaving via one hefty beast.
And a beast that is currently showing it's age, funny how they stop making certain types of carbeurators 34 years after the conception of the vehicle they are meant for..funny in that "I'll laugh about it someday" kind of a way.
And I will too, probably someday will be tomorrow...and probably the day after that as well.
But tonight is warm and windy. No cold toes this lovely evening, only bus shakin and the sound of tree branches fighting with the wind over which direction they should point. And sleepy eyes that I will readily claim...and indulge. Cheers to ridiculous dreams and solid sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment