To adventure...!

and such.

La Ballena

La Ballena
Three mammals

Friday, November 27, 2009

nature's got sum phat beets

Rain rain rain on the rooftop! Damn what a nice sound, dramatized by its proximity to my eardrums and the lack of double paned glass and ambient appliance hum that might dampen (heehee) its pounding. Add in the shakety shake shake from each wind gust and if I closed my eyes and imagined I could smell deepfried anythang I could damn near pretend I was ridin out katrina...suppose at least I got me a big ole whale. "Weather" hurricane, tsunami, or ptown liquid onslaught...think I'd rather play Jonah than Noah, though it gets kinda dark in here...and there's something to be said for observing sloths, giraffes, and crazy two-leggeds play nice on a wee ship. Sounds like the makings for a new reality show; Survivor: a whole new approach

No comments:

Post a Comment